HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR PROFITS FROM NEUTCOIN STATELESS WALLET
Neutcoin is a crypto wallet just like blockchain, luno, coinbase etc. But in this case, it is stateless, meaning that it can hold many different types of crypto-currencies at the same time including bitcoins, Ethereum, litecoin etc. In this way, it easily trades/converts your crypto/asset from one form to another. When one is falling and another is rising, it will convert ur assets to the one rising at every time. This means that anything in the wallet will always appreciate(this is the characteristic of a fluid-wallet). In practice you get a gain of 9% to 15% per week depending on the market conditions. But it will always be profit.
HOW TO USE NEUTCOIN
You store your coins in a Stateless wallet instead of a static wallet and benefit from the automated currency conversions/swapping appreciation. You can use it just like a static wallet to send and receive funds and can still withdraw to a static wallet if you want to. You own your funds even while in the fluid wallet. Your wallets are secured and encrypted with your secret password; hence no entity can lock you out of your funds. In reality, you do not need to withdraw to a static wallet except if you intend to transfer into local bank account. There are over 3000 live testimonials at the official website, every thing should be clear.
HOW TO WITHDRAW TO BANK ACCOUNT USING LUNO, COINBASE OR LOCALBITCOINS.COM
These are the steps to withdraw into your local bank account.
NB: It’s assumed that you already have an active Neutcoin wallet account that is at least up to a week old with some margin profits already. If you don’t have an active Neutcoin wallet account, you can create one at https://www.neutcoin.com
- Download the luno mobile app from the play store.
- Run the app and create an account with them with your correct details.
- Add your credit card to it and make sure that the name on the card matches with the name of the account.
- By now, they would have assigned you a new wallet address.
- Now log back into to your Neutcoin wallet.
- At the buttom right of your dashboard, click on withdraw.
- Next enter the wallet address you got after registering at luno or the wallet address linked to your luno account.
- Enter the value in btc you want to transfer.
- Next enter your account password and click on SEND FUND
- Next If the amount you requested is less than the value of assets in your account, the transfer will be successful.
- Wait for about 10 to 15 minutes(this is the amount of time it takes to process and verify block transfers in the blockchain network).
- Next log in to your luno account and the transaction should have reflected.
- Now from your luno account, you should be able to withdraw directly into your local bank account.
- Note that it can take up to 48 hours for luno to process and pay up transactions and there can be a maximum limit on your luno account.
To get rid of this maximum limit, you are advised to upload acceptable identification documents like your voters card, national ID card etc.
Note: This is not the only way to cash out directly from Neutcoin wallet. Some crypto-traders and privacy oriented people prefer to transfer from Neutcoin wallet to their anonymous wallets which they later trade directly in exchanges like localbitcoins.
But for the average individuals, luno is a safe bet as it is a corporate service and does not require any pre-experience or knowledge of the blockchain network.